A telemetry system based on the BBT-1/2/3 unit collects and transmits data from natural gas volume correctors located in the hazardous area to a server for collecting, processing and storing information via a 1800/900 MHz GSM / GPRS network.
Advantages of the telemetry unit BBT-1⁄2⁄3:
- Universal device for several types of correctors: Flougaz, Irvis, EK-270, TC-220, VKG-3T, UVP-280B.
- Allows you to update the firmware at the command of the server. With modifications to the exchange protocols, the engineer of the service company can give the command to automatically update the software of all blocks.
- It is a source of additional power for gas volume correctors and RS-485 interface, which allows to save the resource of internal corrector power elements as much as possible.
- The corrector polls according to the established schedule, without communicating with the server and analyzes the presence of emergency situations, if they occur in the corrector, it unplanned contacts the server and / or sends an SMS to the number specified in the settings.
Telemetry unit provides:
- transfer to the gas supplier’s server via GPRS channel data on consumption for closed and unclosed days from gas meters;
- the schedule of data transfer to the server can be quickly changed and determined by the gas supplier;
- work with existing CSD polling programs;
- support for various data transfer protocols with gas volume correctors;
- possibility of online monitoring of gas parameters and volume. The polling mode of the calculator is set on the server; if necessary, it can be changed instantly using the SMS command (unlike analogs where the polling mode can be changed only with the planned communication session).
Scheme of using a telemetry system based on BBT-1⁄2⁄3