Diaphragm gas meter "Vector-Te" G4 with telemetry BBT-6-VL-R (calibration interval - 10 years). It is used for domestic and municipal gas metering. High quality, service life - 25 years, built-in thermal corrector.
- The meter is equipped with a BBT-6-VL-R wireless telemetry unit for transmitting indications of flow and remote monitoring of parameters via the GSM communication channel.
- Electronic correction of the measured gas volume is provided by processing information from two temperature sensors and gas flow measurement sensors.
- Electronic correction of the measured gas volume by temperature ensures the accuracy and stability of bringing the gas volume to normal conditions in a wide temperature range (-30 ... + 55 ° C) with a minimum constant error. Minimum additional error in the entire temperature range of the working medium, other than the standard [20 °С] — ± 0,015% for 1 °С.
- The overpressure of the gas Pu in the pipe is taken into account when calculating the standard volume. The average pressure in the domestic gas network is 2 kPa (200 mm water column). 1 kPa gives minus 1% error, if you do not take into account the excess pressure when calculating the adjusted volume. That is, at Ри = 2 kPa, gas losses amount to 2% for meters with mechanical thermal compensation. Overpressure in the form of a constant value is introduced when discontinued or when commissioning the device.
- For operating and gas supplying organizations, it is possible to change the tuning parameters using special software in accordance with the specific conditions of the terrain and pressure in gas pipelines. Access to parameter changes is protected by the seal of the operating or gas supplying organization.
- Archives are stored in the device’s memory: daily, monthly, annual, and also an emergency contingency archive.