Telemetry unit with controlled valve. Data transmission on water consumption via GSM channel and remote control of the valve, depending on the state of the subscriber's personal account. Designed for household cold and hot water meters.
Advantages of the controlled valve block:
- Compatible with any meter of cold or hot water with a pulse output.
- Using a controlled valve increases the percentage of timely payments for consumed water.
- The battery life is up to 10 years (depending on the frequency of data transmission and the number of valve opening / closing cycles).
- Determination and indication of valve position by pressing the control button.
- The valve opening / closing time is no more than 1 s.
- Software: server software is provided free of charge for the entire period of operation; No additional licenses required: PostgreSQL DBMS (for Astra Linux SE).
- Telemetry system: information transfer using NB-IoT or GPRS technology; Does not require additional maintenance; Prepaid traffic for 5 or 10 years.
- Configurable parameters: schedule of data transmission to the server; Remote control of valve position.